MS4: Check out the GQ prizes this week
Updated for week of 05/04/18
Congratulations! The Class of 2018, just surpassed prior classes’ GQ response rates! Although you finished just short of the 80 percent goal we hoped to reach by May 2, we are confident that you will get there by the end of the survey period in early June*.
To celebrate your accomplishments, we are providing all graduates with a parking pass for commencement on May 12!
How do I get my parking pass?
- Parking passes can be picked up during normal business hours (8 am – 5 pm) in the Van Nuys Medical Sciences Building in room MS 160.
- In MS 160 you can also pick up your class photo composite, drop off pagers and keys and get your gold honor cord if you received one.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Reminders from the AAMC will be sent on June 1 and June 6 for those who have not completed the GQ yet. Please help your class set a new IU School of Medicine GQ response rate record!
Updated for week of 04/30/18
Class of 2018, you already know that the GQ is important for making significant changes like these to the school. The AAMC will be sending a reminder on May 1 for you to complete the GQ. To take the survey, click the customized, confidential link in the AAMC’s email.
If the Class of 2018 reaches 80 percent completion of GQ by May 2, we’ll also be giving every student a parking pass to use for commencement on May 12. Yes, every student. Think of it as another way we’d like to say thank you for your time and feedback.
Right now your class is at 60 percent completion, which means around 67 more students need to take GQ to unlock free parking.
How do you qualify for these prizes?
- Take the GQ
- Look for an email from the AAMC and follow the link
- Take a screenshot of the of the GQ completion verification screen
- Send the screenshot to Rebecca Walker by midnight April 29
- Wait for the results of the drawing!
- Winners for this week will be notified via email April 30
- I’ve already submitted my verification. Am I eligible for prizes?
Yes! All students who have submitted their verification any time before the deadline are eligible for the week’s prizes. This means, if you submit this week you’ll be eligible for this week’s prizes and all the prizes after that!
- Can I get more than one prize?
Yes and no. If you get a VIP graduation package, you’re still eligible for the Apple Watch and gift cards. You are only eligible for one gift card but the Apple Watch will be up for grabs to any student, regardless of previous prizes.
- How do I pick up my prize?
Rebecca Walker will coordinate a pickup time when she sends you the notification that you won.
- Tell me more about these parking passes our class gets if we reach 80 percent completion.
The passes are good for one vehicle at a parking garage right across from the Convention Center (the State Government Parking garage at 401 West Washington). Having a guaranteed convenient parking spot will give you one less thing you’ll have to worry about on your big day! The passes are valued at $20 but not having to worry about finding a close parking spot is priceless!
Week of 04/23/18
- Apple Watch
Week of 04/09/18
- $100 gift card winner: Peter Ali
Week of 04/09/18 prizes:
- $25 Amazon gift card winner: Andrew Cutshall
- $50 Amazon gift card winner: Taylor Twiggs
Week of 04/02/18
- $25 Amazon gift card winners: Kelsey Loden and Christine Wang
Week of 03/26/18 prizes
- $50 Amazon gift card winner: Bryan McDowell
- $25 Amazon gift card winner: Arabelle Abellard