Establish IU School of Medicine as a national leader in the innovative use of information technology.
Indiana University School of Medicine faculty invented the technology and systems for electronic medical records and is committed to strengthening its position as a national leader in the innovative use of information technology to advance the school’s research, education and service missions,
Develop a common information and technology platform to organize and have accessible all research, academic affairs, operational, and educational data.
Develop a transparent culture based on measurement and accountability where everyone understands the key performance indicators that are the highest priority for the institution.
Become a national leader in the integration of advanced and emerging technologies into the training of medical students, residents, and fellows.
Medical and Educational Technology
Medical Technology News
- IU School of Medicine launches regenerative medicine center
- IU School of Medicine forms research collaboration with Lung Biotechnology PBC
- New app designed to help survivors of traumatic brain injury recognize and regulate emotions
- IU, Regenstrief, LifeOmic announce collaboration to revolutionize medicine
- IU School of Medicine receives $200K grant to fund state-of-the-art arthroscopy simulator