Dankoski’s interests include the advancement of women and underrepresented minority faculty, the study of faculty vitality, identifying how policies shape faculty life, and organizational and faculty development in academic medicine. Under her leadership, Faculty Affairs, Professional Development, and Diversity focuses on five key priorities to advance IU School of Medicine: faculty affairs, professional development, diversity, wellness along with faculty vitality and engagement.
Faculty Affairs, Professional Development & Diversity (FAPDD) is committed to fostering a vibrant, diverse community where each faculty member has optimal capability to make meaningful contributions to their career goals and the mission of Indiana University School of Medicine.
Focused on diversity, vitality, ongoing professional development, and promotion and tenure, this office provides both the resources and guidance to see faculty members from recruitment and appointment through to full tenure.
Executive Associate Dean
- Tori named associate dean for diversity affairs; related search underway
- Wellness Update from Associate Dean and Chief Wellness Officer of IU School of Medicine & IU Health Physicians: Initial Experience and Vision for the Future
- Advocating for ability rights: Angela Tomlin, PhD, and Stephan Viehweg, MSW, speak about their work
- Megan Palmer, PhD, speaks about her new role at FAPDD
- Recap: An Evening for the Women Physicians of East Central Indiana
- A Man of Many Hats – Brandon Dickey, MD