DONATING TO THE DEPARTMENT OF OTOLARYNGOLOGY–HEAD AND NECK SURGERY
The Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery is grateful for the generous donations it has received through the years in support of its missions of service and patient care, medical education, and research.
To donate to the missions of the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, please click on the button below.
Thank you from the Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery.
Advanced disease and tumors of the ears, nose, throat and head and neck are a major burden of disease in Kenya. Disorders become severe when left untreated by patients who do not have money to seek medical care. Common ENT disorders treated are:
- Cancer of the mouth, throat and neck and saliva glands
- Thyroid goiters
- Airway obstruction due to tumor or scarring
- Chronic ear disease
- Tumors of the nose and sinuses
- Facial deformity, including cleft lip and palate
- Facial trauma
IU otolaryngologists pay their own travel expenses and donate their time and skills to improving the quality of life of Kenyans afflicted with these disorders. In order to provide quality ENT care to Kenyan patients, resources are needed to maintain and expand clinic and operating room facilities. Resources are needed for:
- Patient costs for tests, surgery, medications
- Surgical Equipment and Instruments
- Surgery Supplies (eg suture, bandages)
- Training materials
- Travel expenses for Kenyan ENT’s to receive additional training at IU
With your financial support, together we can train Kenyan medical students and otolaryngologists to care for these complex ENT patients and make a difference for countless Kenyans.
To donate to the IU-Kenya ENT Partnership, please click on the button below.
Make a check payable to: “Kenya ENT”
And mail to:
IU Kenya Program
P.O. Box 660245
Indianapolis, IN 46266-0245