Huntington's Disease Web Links
- Huntington's Disease Society of America - Supports research and advocacy for Huntington's Disease patients and families. Provides access to local Huntington's Disease resources and support groups.
- Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center - A research resource that provides assistance to those who wish to donate brain tissue for research purposes.
- HD Roster - The National Research Roster for Huntington Disease Patients and Families supports scientific research by collecting information provided by families affected by Huntington's Disease.
- The Huntington Study Group - The group facilitates clinical research trials and studies in Huntington disease with a research network of over 400 investigators, coordinators, scientists and HD experts at over 100 HSG Credentialed Research Sites across the globe.
- Information about the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA) Act.
- The Thomas Cellini Huntington's Foundation - The foundation provides services and support to the Huntington’s Disease community, including home-based services such as personal assistance, child care, housekeeping, and transportation to medical appointments.
- The Bev Hartig Huntington's Disease Foundation - Raises money to support Huntington's Disease research