Extensive Clinical Exposure
We rotate through five Inpatient Services allowing for wide and in-depth exposure to acute and chronic disease:
- IU Health University Hospital - The state's only university hospital, providing every medical and surgical specialty.
- IU Health Methodist Hospital - The largest hospital in the state and the third largest in the country. It provides a Level 1 Trauma Center and is a major cardiac, orthopaedic and neuroscience center.
- Wishard Memorial Hospital - This county hospital is a Level 1 Trauma Center and one of only two burn centers in the state.
- Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center - The region's only VA referral hospital receives referrals from surrounding areas and neighboring states.
- Transplant at IU Health University Hospital - One of the busiest in the country and over 200 kidney transplants per year.
We have Outpatient Services at several sites:
- IU Health University Hospital Medical Diagnostic Clinic
- VA CKD Clinic
- IU Health Methodist CKD Clinic
- Wishard Regenstrief Health Center
- IU Health University Transplant Clinic
- IU Health University Stone Clinic
- CAPD Clinic
- Home Hemo Clinic
- Outlying Suburban Clinics